CGA Law Firm will host a free seminar for small businesses entitled “Protecting Your Online Business Identity” on Wednesday, December 2. Registration begins at 5:30 p.m. and the seminar will start at 6 p.m. A light dinner will be provided.
The seminar will be presented by CGA attorney Alan C. Green. Green focuses his practice primarily on commercial and employment litigation with a passion for dispute resolution. He will share tips on:
- Protecting your business from competitor’s brand attacks
- Protecting your business from internet trolls and negative reviews
- Preventing and stopping the unapproved use of a business name and intellectual property
- Controlling the access points to your company’s online image
- Responding to data breaches and misappropriation of intellectual property
Space is limited. Please RSVP by Monday, November 30 to Marketing Specialist, Kim Brenner-Zirkle at (717) 718-8339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.