You’re Invited to a School Law Training Session
on Monday, May 22 from 5 – 7 p.m. at CGA Law Firm!
Join the co-chairs of CGA’s School Law Group, Margaret “Mieke” Driscoll and Sean A. Fields, for a complimentary training for School Directors, Superintendents and Administrators regarding recent developments in school law.
The session will focus on:
- Student Expression Under the First Amendment
- Transgender Students: The Shifting Landscape
- Student Discipline Issues including Bullying and Social Media
- Employee Discipline Procedures for School Boards and Superintendents
- Stump the School Law Attorneys: Bring any general questions you have about school law.
CLICK TO REGISTER NOW
Registration Deadline: Thursday, May 18
135 N. George Street | York, PA 17401 | On-site parking is available.
CGA School Law Attorneys
Margaret “Mieke” Driscoll | Sean A. Fields | Jeffrey L. Rehmeyer II
Zachary E. Nahass | Christine Nentwig | Peter R. Andrews
You’re invited to CGA Law Firm’s
Municipal Law 101 Seminar
Monday, February 29, 2016
Are you a newly elected or seasoned official or manager?
Join CGA Law Firm’s municipal law attorneys for an overview and legal update on municipal laws in Pennsylvania. This educational program will provide an overview of the Sunshine Act, Right-to-Know Law and parliamentary procedure. A primer on the Ethics Act and conflicts of interest will be covered, plus a bonus session on meeting safety.
Monday, February 29, 2016
Session 1: 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. OR Session 2: 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Registration begins 15 minutes before each session. Space is limited for this complimentary program. Snacks and beverages will be provided.
Please RSVP by Wednesday, February 24. Make sure to indicate which seminar you plan to attend. Email Kim Brenner-Zirkle at email@example.com or call (717) 718-8339.
CGA Law Firm will host a free seminar for small businesses entitled “Protecting Your Online Business Identity” on Wednesday, December 2. Registration begins at 5:30 p.m. and the seminar will start at 6 p.m. A light dinner will be provided.
The seminar will be presented by CGA attorney Alan C. Green. Green focuses his practice primarily on commercial and employment litigation with a passion for dispute resolution. He will share tips on:
- Protecting your business from competitor’s brand attacks
- Protecting your business from internet trolls and negative reviews
- Preventing and stopping the unapproved use of a business name and intellectual property
- Controlling the access points to your company’s online image
- Responding to data breaches and misappropriation of intellectual property
Space is limited. Please RSVP by Monday, November 30 to Marketing Specialist, Kim Brenner-Zirkle at (717) 718-8339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.