You’re Invited to a School Law Training Session
on Monday, May 22 from 5 – 7 p.m. at CGA Law Firm!
Join the co-chairs of CGA’s School Law Group, Margaret “Mieke” Driscoll and Sean A. Fields, for a complimentary training for School Directors, Superintendents and Administrators regarding recent developments in school law.
The session will focus on:
- Student Expression Under the First Amendment
- Transgender Students: The Shifting Landscape
- Student Discipline Issues including Bullying and Social Media
- Employee Discipline Procedures for School Boards and Superintendents
- Stump the School Law Attorneys: Bring any general questions you have about school law.
CLICK TO REGISTER NOW
Registration Deadline: Thursday, May 18
135 N. George Street | York, PA 17401 | On-site parking is available.
CGA School Law Attorneys
Margaret “Mieke” Driscoll | Sean A. Fields | Jeffrey L. Rehmeyer II
Zachary E. Nahass | Christine Nentwig | Peter R. Andrews
CGA Law Firm will host a free seminar for small businesses entitled “Protecting Your Online Business Identity” on Wednesday, December 2. Registration begins at 5:30 p.m. and the seminar will start at 6 p.m. A light dinner will be provided.
The seminar will be presented by CGA attorney Alan C. Green. Green focuses his practice primarily on commercial and employment litigation with a passion for dispute resolution. He will share tips on:
- Protecting your business from competitor’s brand attacks
- Protecting your business from internet trolls and negative reviews
- Preventing and stopping the unapproved use of a business name and intellectual property
- Controlling the access points to your company’s online image
- Responding to data breaches and misappropriation of intellectual property
Space is limited. Please RSVP by Monday, November 30 to Marketing Specialist, Kim Brenner-Zirkle at (717) 718-8339 or email@example.com.