You’re Invited to a School Law Training Session
on Monday, May 22 from 5 – 7 p.m. at CGA Law Firm!
Join the co-chairs of CGA’s School Law Group, Margaret “Mieke” Driscoll and Sean A. Fields, for a complimentary training for School Directors, Superintendents and Administrators regarding recent developments in school law.
The session will focus on:
- Student Expression Under the First Amendment
- Transgender Students: The Shifting Landscape
- Student Discipline Issues including Bullying and Social Media
- Employee Discipline Procedures for School Boards and Superintendents
- Stump the School Law Attorneys: Bring any general questions you have about school law.
Registration Deadline: Thursday, May 18
135 N. George Street | York, PA 17401 | On-site parking is available.
CGA School Law Attorneys
Margaret “Mieke” Driscoll | Sean A. Fields | Jeffrey L. Rehmeyer II
Zachary E. Nahass | Christine Nentwig | Peter R. Andrews