Name: CGA Law Firm, P.C.
Business Type: Law Firm
Year Founded: The law firm’s roots can be traced as far back as 1916 when Samuel S. Laucks began practicing law. The firm as we know it today has been a prominent fixture in the community since 1989.
Total Offices: 2
Total Attorneys: 31
Of Counsel: 4
Bankruptcy & Debt Restructuring
Corporate and Business Law
Estate Planning & Administration
Labor and Employment Law
Real Estate Law
President: Jeffrey L. Rehmeyer II
Jeffrey L. Rehmeyer II
Sharon E. Myers
Legal Administrator: Patricia Klinedinst
Key Awards & Recognition:
- Ranked as the top estate planning firm in Central Pennsylvania by the Central Penn Business Journal, 2012.
- Family law practice grouped ranked as one of the top five in Central Pennsylvania by the Central Penn Business Journal, 2012.
- The Central Penn Business Journal has ranked CGA as a top ten law firm in Central Pennsylvania, 2007 – 2012.
- 2011 recipient of the Light of Liberty Award by PIRC
- Voted “Best of York” by the readers of the York Daily Record – 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2004, 2003
- Voted ‘Best Attorney” by the readers of Central PA Magazine – 2009, 2008
- 2008 recipient of the Special Recognition Award by the York County Bar Foundation for generous donation and support of MidPenn Legal Services.
- 2008 recipient of the Goodridge Freedom Award for Business Excellence.
- Voted “Who’s Who” York’s Leading Law Firm, 2007, by the readers of Susquehanna Style magazine.
- 2006 recipient of the Pro Bono Firm Award by the York County Bar Association.