Commercial Real Estate Law
Our real estate lawyers provide clients with in-depth knowledge and experience in transactions involving the acquisition, development, leasing, management and disposition of commercial and industrial real estate, including the financing aspects of those transactions.
When approaching a complex commercial real estate transaction, our attorneys begin by providing you with counseling and advice on how to design and structure a project or transaction to best serve your business objectives. We have the experience to assist you in minimizing zoning or other land-use, environmental or regulatory problems, analyzing financing alternatives, maximizing the potential for favorable financing and achieving favorable tax treatment and performing related tax planning.
Our legal representation continues throughout the entire transaction, encompassing everything from negotiations to preparation of all necessary agreements and documents to the closing.
We provide the following legal services:
- Purchase Agreement Drafting and Review
- Preparation and Review of Commercial Leases
- Deed Preparation and Recording
- Title Searches and Title Insurance
- Representation at Real Estate Closings
- Represented institutional lender in financing of complex $11 million commercial land acquisition
- Represented municipal government in $17 million real estate acquisition
- Represented medical office building complex in $9 million expansion
CGA is also experienced in representing contractors, architects and engineers in the preparation and negotiation of construction contracts, construction management agreements, brokerage agreements, and other agreements relating to these professional services.
For your next commercial real estate transaction, contact CGA Law Firm.