Intellectual Property Law
The law strives to keep pace with technology, and this is a daunting task when considering today's technological advancements, including the Internet and e-commerce.
CGA Law Firm recognizes the importance of technology in business and we have developed our ability to apply the law to it. While many assets are intangible, they possess great value that must be vigorously protected.
In an effort to blend technology, business and the law, CGA Law Firm offers the following services:
- Trademark and copyright registration and protection
- Domain name protection
- Drafting and review of online contracts
- Review of contracts with website developers and hosts
- Licensing intellectual property
- Security, privacy and encryption issues
- Employee policies on Internet use
- Litigation and liability issues
Please contact CGA Law Firm for assistance at (717) 848-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.