Taxation & Tax Law
The constant monitoring and analysis of the evolving statutory, regulatory and case law in all areas of federal and state taxation enable the tax department at CGA Law Firm to continually develop creative solutions to a multitude of tax problems you may face in today's complex tax environment. Our tax practice services include:
- Submitting requests for Internal Revenue Service rulings
- Research relating to individual, general corporate, partnership and insolvency/bankruptcy tax matters
- Tax planning for and structuring of business transactions involving mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, liquidations, recapitalization and bank debt restructuring
- Determinations as to the choice of appropriate business entity
- The drafting of special tax provisions required in real estate partnerships or like-kind exchange transactions
We also represent taxpayers in the negotiation of settlements of tax controversies before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing agencies, in addition to representing them in tax litigation before the United States and Pennsylvania courts. Our tax law attorneys also hold advanced legal degrees (LL.M) in taxation.
Please contact CGA Law Firm for assistance at (717) 848-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.