Leanne M. Miller is a Shareholder with CGA Law Firm. She counsels individuals and families through challenging life-changing events that may require legal representation. Leanne focuses in the areas of family law, estate planning and administration, and real estate law.
In her family law practice, Leanne advises individuals and couples in a wide range of family matters including custody, divorce, dependency, adoptions, guardianships and support.
Leanne assists individuals in the many aspects of estate planning – from drawing up a simple will – to setting up a trust. She prepares plans to care for and protect her clients’ families while minimizing taxes, probate and other administrative expenses. She also handles estate litigation and guardianship cases.
Leanne has considerable experience in:
- Adoption, including both agency and private matters
- Custodial agreements and visitation matters
- Estate Administration
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Equitable Distribution matters
- Name changes
- Paternity matters
- Premarital agreements
- Spousal maintenance and support
Prior to joining the Firm, Leanne was a chemistry professor at Penn State University’s York Campus. She received her B.S. in chemistry at Shippensburg University and her Ph.D. in chemistry from the University of Notre Dame. Leanne completed her J.D. from Widener University School of Law.
She previously served on the Board of Directors for the York County Children’s Advocacy Center and the Youth Aid Panel. She is a current member of the York County Bar Association and the Board of Directors for the Pennsylvania Immigration Resource Center (PIRC). Leanne also serves a York County Juvenile Hearing Officer handling both delinquency and dependency matters. She also serves as a parent coordinator in high conflict custody matters. She is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and has handled cases in York and Adams Counties. She has also appears before the Pennsylvania Superior Court and in the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Direct Phone Number
(717) 848-4900, ext. 125
- Children’s Advocacy Center, Former Board Member
- Pennsylvania Immigration Resource Center (PIRC), Board Member
- Youth Aid Panel, Former Member
- York County Bar Association
- J.D., Widener University School of Law
- Ph.D., University of Notre Dame
- B.S., Shippensburg University
Awards and Honors
- Graduate, Leadership York Training Program, 2014
- Light of Liberty Award, Pennsylvania Immigration Resource Center, 2013
- Pro Bono Award, Pennsylvania Bar Foundation, 2012