Richard K. Konkel concentrates his practice in family law, estate planning and administration, and real estate law. He believes that these areas of law naturally compliment each other and finds that he is able to form the most satisfying client
Prior to joining CGA Law Firm, Richard owned and successfully grew a solo practice in York for more than six years. At CGA Law Firm, he works collaboratively with attorneys in the firm’s bankruptcy, tax, businesses, employment and litigation groups. This team approach enables Richard to best serve his clients’ legal needs.
Richard provides a full range of services in the areas of family law, estate planning and administration, and real estate law. His experience includes:
- Adoption matters
- Custody and support
- Divorce and equitable distribution
- Estate planning and administration
- Residential real estate matters
- Wills, trusts and related documents
Richard is a life-long resident of York with deep roots in the southeastern part of the county. He currently serves as the Vice President for the Board of Directors of the South Central Pennsylvania Genealogical Society. Richard also served for many years on both the York County History Center and York Symphony Orchestra Board of Directors.
Richard is a talented cellist, and has been a member of the York Symphony Orchestra for over thirty years. Richard also plays violin and performs with the York College Orchestra. He has been a member of the Bar Stools, a local comedic troupe of attorneys who poke fun at the local bench and bar, politics and themselves. In addition, Richard is an advocate for preserving York County’s rich agricultural heritage.
Direct Phone Number
- Lower Susquehanna Synod Evangelical Lutheran Church in America – Worship Committee
- South Central Pennsylvania Genealogical Society – Vice President
St. James Evangelical Lutheran Church (Brogue, PA) – Member
- York County Heritage Trust – Board of Directors
- York County History Center – Chair of the Library Committee, Awards Committee Member
- York Symphony Orchestra – former Board of Directors and current Cellist
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- York County Bar Association
- Herbert B. Cohen Inn of Court, Treasurer
- Leave a Legacy York County, Steering Committee
- J.D., Widener University – 1996
- B.A., Dickinson College, cum laude – 1992