Sonja Comegna is a skilled Legal Assistant providing services in Real Estate, Municipal, Business, and Bankruptcy Law. She has extensive experience assisting in both residential and commercial real estate matters, helping resolve issues for government entities, and working with business clients.
Before joining CGA Law Firm, Sonja worked in real estate as an underwriter for Harris Savings Bank. She began her work at Harris in the Escrow Department, and was soon promoted to Assistant Manager; she then moved into the detail work of underwriting.
Sonja was hired by CGA in January of 2001, where she started out as a runner. She demonstrated a high level of work ethic and ability, and impressed the Shareholders with her research abilities in the York County Courthouse. The attorneys encouraged Sonja to pursue a paralegal certification. She successfully earned certification from Penn State University in Spring 2006.
Outside of her legal work, Sonja manages an Independent Avon Consulting business; in her spare time she enjoys warm sunny beaches, needlework, swimming, and various outdoor activities with her husband and grandchildren.
- Real Estate
- Paralegal Studies Certificate, Penn State University, 2006
- Certified Medical Assistant, McCarrie School of Medical Technology, 1980
- York County Bar Association
- YCBA Paralegal Association
- United Way Campaign Leader
- Women United Steering Committee Member
- Northeastern Music Boosters Club
- Kodiak Alaska Enlistment Wives Club, past Secretary
- Girl Scout Leader
- Redemption International (formerly Assembly of God on the Susquehanna Trail)
- Former church leader/teacher