Future dates: July 12th at 4pm, July 14th at noon.
Presented by Jeffrey Rehmeyer II
What Most Parents Don’t Know …
If your child becomes sick while away at college, a hospital or doctor’s office will not release any information to you over the phone.
In the eyes of the law, your child is an adult, but as parents we care for them well beyond 18 years.
Make sure your family has the proper documentation in place to avoid chaos and protect your newly-independent child.
On this live workshop, you will discover how to:
- Set and plan goals for your children and yourselves
- Make sure you can access information and provide assistance to your adult child, when needed
- Absolve burdens from your children and spouse
- Relieve your family from any chaos or confusion
- Take care of your family in their greatest time of needed