Peter R. Andrews – (Retired) is one of the founding shareholders of CGA Law Firm. He began practicing with the firm in 1967, which was formerly known as Laucks & Monroe. Pete provided legal counsel to all types of businesses and municipal entities. He represented clients in commercial, banking and public finance transactions for 53 years. Pete was adept at developing a keen understanding of his clients’ business challenges and goals, and took pride in providing invaluable solutions to meet their needs. His experience allowed him to join his business clients’ needs with community and civic goals to the benefit of all parties.
Pete Routinely Handled the Following Types of Matters:
- Public finance matters and loan negotiation
- Bond issues, stock sales and transfers
- Business counseling, entity formation and corporate governance
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
Pete is experienced in all aspects of municipal finance. He served as underwriter’s counsel, issuer’s counsel, trustee’s counsel and bond insurer’s counsel in virtually every area of both tax exempt and taxable public finance. He represented the York County Industrial Development Authority and General Authority of South Central Pennsylvania for years. Typical financing projects included multi-family housing, health care institutions, public parks and industrial parks. In addition, Pete represented numerous sewer authorities and condominium developers and associations throughout York County.
Pete continues to offer counsel and guidance on cases in his many areas of expertise.
- Represented the General Authority of South Central Pennsylvania in the issuance of $250,000,000 bonds for WellSpan Health expansion project
- Prepared condominium documents for and represent numerous condominium projects and associations
- Represented York County Economic Development Corporation in the acquisition, financing and construction of the Philadelphia Street Industrial Plaza
- Represented the General Authority of South Central Pennsylvania in the issuance of $75,000,000 bonds for the York County Judicial Center
- Represented York County Industrial Authority in the planning and construction of the York Revolution’s “People Bank Baseball Park.”
- J.D., Dickinson School of Law, 1964
- B.A., Dickinson College, 1961
- U.S. Army, Captain with Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Pentagon