Zachary E. Nahass is a shareholder with CGA Law Firm. He focuses his legal practice in the areas of business, employment law, and civil and commercial litigation. Zachary prides himself on his ability to hear his clients’ concerns and takes a collaborative approach to identifying client goals and strategies for reaching them.
He counsels businesses and entrepreneurs on entity formation, employment matters, acquisitions, regulatory compliance, and succession issues. When assisting clients, Zachary’s objective is clear – to preserve their time and to keep them apprised as their matters progress.
In the event of disputes, Zachary seeks to minimize the associated stress and disruption, while working toward a favorable result. Zachary offers representation in various administrative and judicial forums, in alternative dispute resolution and state and federal courts.
Zachary received his Juris Doctorate from The American University, Washington College of Law, where he was a member of The Administrative Law Review. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of New Hampshire. Zachary is licensed to practice in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Currently, Zachary serves as Board Secretary for Big Brothers Big Sisters of York & Adams County, and as Special Director for the York Art Association. He also assists Leadership York as a Community Ambassador and Committee Member for the Future Leaders Program (a leadership program for high school sophomores and juniors)
Direct Phone Number
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters of York & Adams County, Board Member
- Children’s Home of York, Board Member
- York Art Association, Board Member
- “Community Ambassador” – Future Leaders Program (Leadership York)
- J.D., The American University, Washington College of Law – 2006
- The Administrative Law Review – 2004 – 2006
- B.A., University of New Hampshire – 2000
- York County Bar Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of York & Adams Counties, Board Secretary
- York Art Association, Board of Directors
- Leadership York, Future Leaders Program, Community Ambassador