Keeping Pace with New Advancements.
Protecting and Safeguarding Your Investments
The intellectual property attorneys at CGA Law Firm know that protecting intellectual property rights is smart business. Companies operate on creative ideas and businesses invest significant time and resources in developing new inventions. We help clients safeguard their proprietary work through trademarks, service marks, copyright, licensing, information technology, trade secret, and trademark protection.
The intellectual property attorneys at CGA also strive to keep pace with technology, and today’s technological advancements, including the Internet and e-commerce. We also recognizes the importance of technology in business and we have developed our ability to apply the law to it. While many assets are intangible, they possess great value that must be vigorously protected.
In an effort to blend technology, business and the law, CGA Law Firm offers the following services:
- Trademark and copyright registration and protection
- Domain name protection
- Drafting and review of online contracts
- Review of contracts with website developers and hosts
- Licensing intellectual property
- Security, privacy and encryption issues
- Employee policies on Internet use
- Litigation and liability issues
Please contact CGA Law Firm for assistance at (717) 848-4900 or email@example.com.