Christine Nentwig serves as Co-Chair of CGA’s Labor and Employment Law Group and is also a member of the firm’s Business Law Group. Her practice focuses on the representation of businesses regarding complex labor and employment matters in both the private and public sector. She has more than 25 years of combined experience as a labor and employment attorney, both in central Pennsylvania and downtown Chicago, and as a human resource professional with several Fortune 500 organizations.
Christine earned her Juris Doctorate (JD) from the University of Maryland School of Law and her Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. She received her Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree from York College of Pennsylvania. Christine is also an adjunct professor at York College of Pennsylvania, teaching Employment Law and Labor Relations.
Christine’s practice draws upon her years of employment in both large corporations and as an attorney to help employers advance their business objectives, maintain compliance with labor and employment laws, and avoid litigation.
Christine utilizes her extensive labor relations experience in representing employers in union matters including collective bargaining, grievance handling, arbitration and union avoidance.
Christine has particular expertise in conducting complex harassment and compliance investigations. She is frequently called upon to act as special counsel by law firms, organizations and clients both in the region and on a national basis to conduct thorough and objective investigations.
Christine also provides effective and interactive workplace training to both managers and employees on topics including discrimination/harassment, union awareness and employment law compliance for managers.
Christine is Board Secretary for Leg Up Farm, and also serves as a member of the Board of Directors of United Way of York County, Crispus Attucks, and DreamWrights. She also serves the community through various pro bono and other volunteer efforts and is a member of the York County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Direct Phone Number
- Adjunct Professor at York College of Pennsylvania
- Secretary for the Board of Directors of Leg Up Farm
- Member of the Board of Directors of United Way of York County
- Member of the Board of Directors of Crispus Attucks
- Member of the Board of Directors of DreamWrights
- Member of the York County Bar Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- M.B.A., Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management – 2014
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law – 2000
- B.A., York College of Pennsylvania – 1994
- Association of Workplace Investigators
- York College of Pennsylvania, Adjunct Professor
- Leg Up Farm, Board of Directors, Secretary
- United Way of York County, Board of Directors
- Crispus Attucks, Board of Directors
- York County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Businesses & Corporations
- School Districts