Join us virtually for this Leadership Luncheon presented by CGA Law Firm and Attorney Hunter B. Schenck.
This virtual webinar will focus on landlords in litigation including common pitfalls and best practices as well as tips for avoiding litigation and making it easier if it becomes necessary. The information will apply to landlords as both plaintiffs and defendants in civil suits, especially in the Court of Common Pleas. Attorney Schenck will also address any new eviction updates or legislation.
Hunter B. Schenck
Hunter B. Schenck provides legal services to individuals and businesses in the area of litigation. She completed her Juris Doctorate from the Penn State Dickinson School of Law in 2014.
Hunter has participated in multiple bench and jury trials while working at CGA Law Firm in both a solo and co-counsel capacity. She tried a week-long federal jury trial that resulted in a verdict of almost $1 million for the client. Hunter enjoys the opportunity to enter the courtroom and wants to help her clients obtain the best outcome for each case.
CGA’s Recent Articles
- Tickets Going Fast – Spring 2023 Employment Law Seminar
- Protecting Your Business from Litigation
- Attorney Jeff Rehmeyer Named to UPMC Memorial Hospital Advisory Board
- CGA Law Firm Assists Vail Resorts with Inclusion Initiative
- Supreme Court Hears Arguments on Biden Administration’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan