Join us virtually for this Leadership Luncheon presented by CGA Law Firm and Attorney Hunter B. Schenck.
This virtual webinar will focus on landlords in litigation including common pitfalls and best practices as well as tips for avoiding litigation and making it easier if it becomes necessary. The information will apply to landlords as both plaintiffs and defendants in civil suits, especially in the Court of Common Pleas. Attorney Schenck will also address any new eviction updates or legislation.
Hunter B. Schenck
Hunter B. Schenck provides legal services to individuals and businesses in the area of litigation. She completed her Juris Doctorate from the Penn State Dickinson School of Law in 2014.
Hunter has participated in multiple bench and jury trials while working at CGA Law Firm in both a solo and co-counsel capacity. She tried a week-long federal jury trial that resulted in a verdict of almost $1 million for the client. Hunter enjoys the opportunity to enter the courtroom and wants to help her clients obtain the best outcome for each case.
CGA’s Recent Articles
- The Clock is Ticking – Obligated ARPA Funds Before the Deadline
- Why Bankruptcy Still Beats Debt Consolidation Loans in a High-Interest Environment
- CGA Law Firm is Proud to Announce the Election of Hunter B. Schenck to Shareholder
- The Corporate Transparency Act and Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting
- Attorney Derek. T. Maninfior Joins CGA Law Firm as Litigation Associate