Devon Myers Kolomick is the Chair of CGA Law Firm’s Municipal Practice Group and is a shareholder at CGA Law Firm. She provides general legal service to individuals and businesses in the areas of estate planning and administration, real estate, business law
She completed her Juris Doctorate from the Widener University School of Law, magna cum laude, where she was a member of the Widener Law Review. Devon received her Bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Pittsburgh, cum laude.
Prior to joining CGA Law Firm, Devon served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Penny L. Blackwell in the Court of Common Pleas of York County, Pennsylvania. During her clerkship, she handled matters involving the Orphans’ Court, adoptions, incapacitation hearings, and estates and trusts
Devon primarily focuses her practice on real estate transactions; drafting ordinances, resolutions, and contracts for public agencies; representation of applicants requesting zoning relief, including variances, special exceptions, and curative amendments; representation of businesses and drafting contracts; and estate planning and estate administration.
She is an active member of the York County Bar Association. Devon is the co-chair for the Law Day Committee and is also a member of the Young Lawyers Division.
Devon serves her community as a member of the Board of Directors for Crispus Attucks and previously served on the Board of The Parliament Arts Organization. She is also active in Women Living United, an initiative of the United Way of York County.
Direct Phone Number
- Women Living United, United Way of York County
- York County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Previous Member of the Board of Directors for Crispus Attucks
- Previous Member of the Board of Directors for the ARC of York County
- Previous Member of the Board of Directors for The Parliament Arts Organization
Awards and Honors
- Central Penn Business Journal, 40 Under 40 (2022)
- Central Penn Business Journal, Legal Excellence Award in Up and Coming Lawyers (2021)
- Clerkship, Honorable Penny L. Blackwell, Court of Common Pleas, York, PA
- J.D., Widener University School of Law, magna cum laude, 2011
- B.A., University of Pittsburgh, cum laude, 2008
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- York County Bar Association Committees: Chair of Law Day, Young Lawyers Division, Estate Planning Section
- The Parliament Arts Organization, Board Member
- Crispus Attucks, Women Living United, Committee Member