Haley Rohrbaugh is an attorney with CGA Law Firm with extensive years of legal experience in both Florida and Pennsylvania. She joined the Bankruptcy Law Group at CGA in 2010, where her primary focus is in Chapter 13, Chapter 11, and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, although she also assists clients in business formation and representation and estate law.
Haley attended Fairfield Area School District most of her life, but graduated from high school in Fort Myers, Florida. She is a graduate of Florida Gulf Coast University and holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business. After moving back to Pennsylvania and while working as a full-time paralegal at CGA Law Firm, she completed her Juris Doctorate at Widener University Commonwealth Law School via their Evening Division Program.
In college, Haley spent extensive time traveling abroad on mission trips to Romania, Hungary, Australia and New Zealand. As a team leader for each trip, she and her team focused on restoring homes and playgrounds, which were weathered by time, graffiti and litter. They also worked with local orphanages and churches to help those in need. Haley’s fundraising efforts enabled her to participate in these mission trips and eventually translated into a multi-year position on the York County Paralegal Association as Fundraising Chair.
Haley is a member of the York County Bar Association and the Young Lawyers Section. She also works closely with Mid Penn Legal Services and Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Association to offer pro bono representation for low-income families. Haley was honored with a Pro Bono Recognition Award from the York County Bar Association for her work with pro bono clients in 2017 and 2022.
Direct Phone Number
- Affordable Housing Advocates (AHA), Fund Development Committee
- York Builders Association, Member
- York County Estate Planning Council, Planning Committee
- Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Association (MDBBA)
- York County Bar Association
- Bylaws Committee
- York County Estate Planning Council
- Young Lawyers Division
- J.D., Widener University Commonwealth Law School, 2016
- B.S., Florida Gulf Coast University, 2009
Awards and Honors
- Graduate of the Leadership York Training Program, Class of 2023
- York County Bar Foundation Pro Bono Award, 2022
- York County Bar Association, Pro Bono Award, 2017