Hunter has participated in multiple trials in both a solo and co-counsel capacity. She tried a week-long federal jury trial that resulted in a verdict of almost $1 million for the client. Hunter enjoys the opportunity to enter the courtroom and wants to help her clients obtain their ideal outcome for each case.
Hunter was selected a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” for her third consecutive year in 2023. She received the York County Bar Foundation Pro Bono Award in 2021, and later joined the Board of the York County Bar Association, where she is a member of the Membership, CLE, and Law Day Committees, and the Herbert Cohen Inns of Court. In 2023, Hunter was elected a Board Member for the York County Bar Association. In 2020, Hunter was the Chair of the Young Lawyers Section. Hunter serves as the Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division liaison to the Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility Committee and serves on the committee as a member.
Hunter was a member of the 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022 Bar Stools Cast, a parody musical that serves as a fundraiser for the York County Bar Foundation and the Belmont Theatre. She is Second Vice Regent of the Colonel James Smith – Yorktown Chapter of the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution. Hunter joined the Board of The Grotto in 2022. Hunter is a Life Member and serves on the Board of the Penn State Alumni Association and is a founding member of the Penn State York Women’s Philanthropic Network.
Hunter was a member of the YWCA of York’s Junior Board of Directors for six years.
(717) 848-4900 ext. 150
- The Grotto, Board Member
- Penn State Law Alumni, Board Member
- Penn State Alumni Association, Life Member
- Penn State York Women’s Philanthropic Network, Founding Member
- Daughters of the American Revolution, Colonel James Smith-Yorktown Chapter, Second Vice Regent
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility Committee Member
- Young Lawyers Division, Zone 3 Co-Chair
- Young Lawyers Division, Liaison to Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility Committee
- York County Bar Association
- BarStools Cast, 2015, 2017, 2019, & 2022
- Board of Directors, elected 2023
- Continuing Legal Education Committee
- Herbert Cohen Inns of Court
- Law Day Committee
- Membership Committee
- Young Lawyers Section Chair, 2020
- J.D., Penn State Dickinson School of Law, 2014
- AAJ Trial Advocacy Competition Team, 2014
- Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, Team Member, 2012 – 2013
- Phi Delta Phi, Member, Notarious, Recruitment Committee Co-Chair
- Trial Advocacy Board Problem Writer, 2012 – 2013
- B.A., Penn State University, 2010
Awards and Honors
- Selected to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers’ “Rising Star” lists in 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Pro Bono Award, York County Bar Foundation, 2021
News and Insight Articles
- Congratulations to Our 2023 Super Lawyers!
- New Appointments and Honors – January 2023
- Inherited IRAs are Not Protected from Judgment Creditors
- Landlords Should Have Written Leases
- Litigation Basics: Steps to Take After Being Sued
- Residential Landlords: How Old Is Your Lease?
- PA Judgments Must Be Revived
- Can a Corporation or LLC be Pro Se in PA?
- Eviction Update: SCOTUS Strikes Down CDC Moratorium
- CDC Issues New Eviction Moratorium, Limitations Apply