Mieke Driscoll is a Shareholder and Chair of CGA’s Business Department. In addition to transactional work, she focuses her legal practice in the areas of real estate, municipal law, and non-profit law. From small family businesses to large corporate entities, Mieke advises business leaders on their legal obligations, rights and responsibilities.
Working with a broad range of clients, Mieke assists companies to successfully achieve their business objectives in a personal, responsive, and efficient manner. She routinely drafts ordinances, resolutions, and contracts. She also advises council members, elected and appointed officials, and employees in matters including open meeting laws, planning, zoning, and other land use issues, personnel, Right-to-Know Law, and other matters.
Mieke assists her non-profit clients through the process of forming an entity, structuring a Board of Directors, drafting bylaws, and obtaining tax-exempt status. She also provides counsel to these organizations to ensure they meet and maintain state requirements and complex IRS regulations as a tax-exempt organization, including annual reporting and corporate and tax filings.
Mieke lives in York with her husband and their three children. She supports and champions numerous civic and social organizations in our community.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- York County Bar Association
- Powder Mill Foundation, Board of Trustees
- WITF, Board of Directors, Emeritus
- York Symphony Orchestra Board of Directors
- York County Community Foundation Board of Directors
Previous Community Involvement
- YWCA York, Board of Directors, President
- Crispus Attucks, Board of Directors, Secretary
- YWCA York, Junior Board of Directors, President
- Holy Trinity Catholic School, Board of Directors
- York County Food Bank, Board of Directors
- J.D., Dickinson School of Law, Pennsylvania State University – 2005
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, cum laude – 1998
Awards and Honors
- 2021 Central Pennsylvania Business Journal Woman of Influence
- Certificate – Alternative Dispute Resolution and Advocacy, Dickinson School of Law, Pennsylvania State University – 2005
- J.D., Dickinson School of Law, Pennsylvania State University
- IOLTA Fellowship recipient
- Member – Appellate Moot Court Board