Sharon E. Myers served as the President of CGA Law Firm from 1996 to 2012 and has been practicing law for more than 35 years. She is currently a shareholder with the firm. When it comes to serving clients, Sharon utilizes her leadership skills and experience to provide the thorough counsel and guidance. She focuses in the areas of estate planning and administration, municipal law and real estate transactions. In addition, she concentrates in financing and has experience in municipal financing, banking and foreclosures.
Sharon has extensive experience in representing townships, boroughs, sewer authorities, and other public agencies in all areas of municipal law. She regularly drafts ordinances, resolutions,
A long-time resident of East Berlin, Sharon practices in both York and Adams Counties. She has extensive experience in counseling residential, commercial and developer clients in real estate matters. Representing both buyers and sellers, Sharon handles all facets of the real estate transaction, from negotiating the agreement of the sale, to preparing settlement documents, including securing a clear title search, and representing her clients during closing.
In addition, Sharon counsels individuals in all aspects of estate planning and administration. Many of her clients know her personally and are confident in her capabilities of planning for their future directives. She is experienced in drafting wills, Powers of Attorney, and living wills, setting up trusts, the administration of estates and probate of wills.
In addition to her municipal clients, Sharon represents numerous banks, farmers and small business owners.
- Negotiated numerous financings for a range of municipal projects
- Has served as solicitor for many municipal clients for 20+ years
- Abbottstown–Paradise Joint Sewer Authority
- Lake Meade Municipal Authority
- Paradise Township
- Reading Township Municipal Authority
- Washington Township
- York Springs Municipal Authority
Direct Phone Number
- Cross Keys Village, The Brethren Home Community, prior Board Member
- York College of Pennsylvania, Trustee Emeritus
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- York County Bar Association
- J.D., Dickinson School of Law – 1980
- Associate Editor, Dickinson Law Review
- B.A., York College of Pennsylvania – 1977
Awards and Honors
- 2023 Distinguished rating from Martindale Hubbell, which ”indicates the attorney is widely respected by their peers for high professional achievement and ethical standards”
- Dickinson School of Law – Associate Editor, Dickinson Law Review
- Women of Influence
- York College of PA – Distinguished Alumni Service Award
- Banking Institutions
- Farming and Agriculture
- Municipal Authorities
- Real Estate Developers
- Small Businesses