Hunter B. Schenck provides legal services to individuals and businesses in the area of litigation
Hunter is ranked as 2021 Super Lawyer Rising Star. She is an active member of the York County Bar Association and serves as a member of the Social, Membership, and Law Day Committees. She is the Immediate Past Chair of the York County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Section and a member of the Herbert Cohen Inn of Court. Hunter was a member of the 2015, 2017, and 2019 Bar Stools Casts.
Hunter has participated in multiple bench and jury trials while working at CGA Law Firm in both a solo and co-counsel capacity. She tried a week-long federal jury trial that resulted in a verdict of almost $1 million for the client. Hunter enjoys the opportunity to enter the courtroom and wants to help her clients obtain the best outcome for each case.
She completed her Juris Doctorate from the Penn State Dickinson School of Law in 2014. During law school, she was a member of the AAJ Trial Advocacy Team, Moot Court Board (Senior Advocate – Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot), Trial Advocacy Board (Problem Writer) and Phi Delta Phi John Reed Inn (Notarius). Hunter received her Bachelor’s degree in Political Science with a minor in History from Penn State University in 2010. She is a proud graduate of Eastern York High School where she chaired the Public Relations Committee of Eastern York Dollars for Scholars during and after high school.
Hunter is a member of the Penn State Law Alumni Board, the Penn State York Women’s Philanthropic Network, and a life member of the Penn State Alumni Association.
She was a member of the YWCA of York’s Junior Board of Directors for six years and a member of the Colonel James Smith-Yorktown Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
(717) 848-4900 ext. 150
- J.D., Penn State Dickinson School of Law, 2014
- B.A., Penn State University, 2010
- York County Bar Association
- Social Committee – Secretary
- Law Day Committee – Member
- Young Lawyers Division – Immediate Past Chair and Social Committee Chair
- Herbert Cohen Inns of Court
- York Young Professionals
- YWCA of York, Junior Board of Directors
- 2015 & 2017 Bar Stools Cast
- Daughters of the American Revolution,
- Penn State York Women’s Philanthropic Network
- Penn State Alumni Association, Life Member
Awards and Honors
- Penn State Dickinson School of Law
WillemC. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, Team Member, 2012 – 2013
- Trial Advocacy Board Problem Writer, 2012 – 2013
- AAJ Trial Advocacy Competition Team, 2014
- Phi Delta Phi, Member, Notorious, Recruitment Committee Co-Chair