Representation Throughout the Entire Transaction
Advice and Guidance on Any Real Estate Transaction
Our skilled and experienced real estate attorneys at CGA Law Firm advise clients on a wide breadth of transactions involving the acquisition, development, leasing, management, disposition and financing of commercial, industrial and residential real estate.
When approaching a commercial real estate transaction, we begin by providing you with advice and guidance regarding how to design and structure a project or transaction to best serve your business objectives. Our attorneys have the experience to assist you in minimizing zoning or other land-use issues, regulatory problems, analyzing financing alternatives, maximizing the potential for favorable financing and tax treatment, and performing related tax planning.
Our legal representation continues throughout the entire transaction, encompassing everything from negotiations to the preparation of all necessary agreements and documents to the closing.
Our Real Estate Attorneys Represent:
- Architects and engineers
- Property owners
We Provide the Following Services:
- Commercial, industrial and residential real estate transactions
- Commercial leases review and drafting
- Condominium law
- Construction management agreements
- Deed preparation and recording
- Like-kind exchanges
- Mortgage foreclosure
- Other agreements relating to professional services including brokerage and listing agreements
- Preparation and negotiation of construction contracts
- Quiet title and rights-of-way
- Real estate development and financing
- Real estate tax assessment appeals
- Sheriff’s sales
- Tax assessment and realty transfer tax
- Title insurance
- Title research
- Zoning, subdivision, and land development services
For assistance with your next commercial real estate transaction, please contact CGA Law Firm at (717) 848-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.