Protecting Your Business Interests
Setting Expectations for Employees During and After Employment
One of the most effective ways to minimize disputes between businesses and their employees is to document expectations and contingency plans. Well-drafted employment agreements, including non-compete obligations, protection for intellectual property and trade secrets, and clear expectations for the period during and after employment can save the many hours and substantial costs involved in resolving disputes in cases where obligations and expectations are left unclear.
CGA Law Firm will prepare and/or help negotiate executive employment agreements and compensation plans, independent contractor or service provider agreements, restrictive covenants such as non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, and separation or severance agreements. In every case, our goal is to minimize risk and avoid surprises for our clients.
Our attorneys at CGA Law Firm understand that competition among businesses is fierce. It is crucial for a company to
Our labor and employment law attorneys at CGA Law Firm can assist you with the following:
- Drafting employment agreements
- Drafting independent contractor and service provider agreements
- Drafting and enforcing non-competes and non-solicitation and non-disclosure agreements
- Drafting and enforcing confidentiality agreements
- Litigating violations of restrictive covenants and protecting confidential information
Please contact CGA Law Firm at (717) 848-4900 or [email protected] for assistance.