Counselor – Advisor – Litigator – Mediator – Negotiator – Trainer – Investigator
Christine E. Nentwig is a Shareholder of the firm, serves as Chair of the Employment Law Group, and is a member of the Business Law Group.
Christine’s passion is helping employers prevent, identify, and resolve people problems. With nearly 30 years of combined experience as an HR professional and an attorney – and both Juris Doctor and MBA degrees – she is able to view each issue from a pragmatic, business perspective, as well as from the legal, risk-mitigation perspective. Her practice spans the full range of labor and employment matters – including counseling, litigation, negotiation, mediation, and detailed analysis of cases involving the FMLA, ADA, FLSA, Title VII, ADEA, and other federal, state, and local laws.
Christine is a frequent speaker on labor and employment topics for attorneys, business leaders and HR professionals, and she also conducts effective, interactive manager and employee training for both private and public employers on a regional and national basis.
As a skilled investigator and member of the Association of Workplace Investigators (AWI), Christine is also frequently called upon to conduct in-depth, impartial workplace investigations involving allegations of sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, public policy and code of conduct violations, and other forms of serious employee misconduct.
Christine holds a Professional Mediation Certificate from Cornell University’s ILR School, and specializes in mediating complex employment cases, helping parties avoid costly and contentious litigation.
As a community advocate, Christine serves as Board Secretary for Leg Up Farm, Chairs the Human Resources Committees and Board member of both the United Way of York County and Crispus Attucks. Christine is a member of the American Bar Association’s Labor and Employment and Dispute Resolution groups, and is a member of the Pennsylvania and York County Bar Associations.
Direct Phone Number
- Adjunct Professor at York College of Pennsylvania
- Secretary for the Board of Directors of Leg Up Farm
- Member of the Board of Directors of United Way of York County
- Member of the Board of Directors of Crispus Attucks
- Member of the York County Bar Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Former Member of the Board of Directors of DreamWrights
- M.B.A., Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management – 2014
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law – 2000
- B.A., York College of Pennsylvania – 1994
- Association of Workplace Investigators
- York College of Pennsylvania, Adjunct Professor
- Leg Up Farm, Board of Directors, Secretary
- United Way of York County, Board of Directors
- Crispus Attucks, Board of Directors
- York County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Awards and Honors
- 2022 Central Pennsylvania Business Journal Woman of Influence
- Businesses & Corporations