On August 26, 2023, The Arc of York County
will hold its 25th annual Rail Trail 10-Miler to benefit individuals with intellectual and other disabilities in south central Pennsylvania.
The race starts at 8:00 AM at Liberty Christian Fellowship Church in Seven Valleys, PA and runs ten gentle, downhill miles one-way north along the scenic York County Heritage Rail Trail, passing through the oldest operational train tunnel in the nation, finishing on the Rail Trail near Princess Street in downtown York, PA.
After the runners finish the course, post race refreshments and entertainment will take place at the Agricultural and Industrial Museum (directly across the street from the finish line).
Registration fees: July 1- August 23: $50
- There is no race day registration
- Great post race refreshments.
- The official 2023 Rail Trail 10 Miler short sleeve t-shirt. T-shirts are guaranteed to the first 200 entrants.
- Four water stations along the course.
- Chip timing
- Busing from the finish line to the start line is available for runners who register early. Seating is VERY limited.
- Other goodies!