- This event has passed.
Pennsylvania Bar Association: Larry Young Teaches Seminar
October 1, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Pennsylvania Bar Institute Seminar with Attorney Larry Young as a featured instructor. His class will focus on recent bankruptcy cases.
Join PBI for a Day on Bankruptcy! Options, options: attend the Commercial Bankruptcy track in the morning, Consumer Bankruptcy track in the afternoon, or attend all day for both.
Offered with a unique focus for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania, this program receives rave reviews for its wide array of topics for both consumer and commercial practitioners. With topics that appeal to newcomers and sophisticated counsel alike, this virtual program has something for everyone.
Outstanding topics, speakers, & updates on recent developments in bankruptcy law.
- Hear from Bankruptcy Court Judges from the Eastern and Middle Districts, and from the Districts of New Jersey.
- Hear from representatives of the U.S. Trustee’s office, as well as Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 Trustees.
- A caselaw “quick hits” panel kicks off each half-day segment: Top commercial and consumer cases of the year.
- Experience a diverse range of topics on the hottest and most current issues arising in bankruptcy – from basic practice to sophisticated matters.
- Experience ethics in the Shark Tank: A blockbuster lineup of innovative members of the bankruptcy bar pitch their ideas before a panel of iconic bankruptcy sharks.
Learn more and register for credits HERE.