Join us virtually for this YCEA Leadership Luncheon on Thursday, April 8th from noon to 1:30pm.
This virtual webinar will review the basics of litigation for businesses including what to expect, how litigation works, common pitfalls, and tips & tricks for both avoiding litigation and making it easier when it becomes inevitable.
Various topics including the Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law and collections will be discussed. Business owners, record keepers, managers, and many others can benefit from this presentation.
Hunter B. Schenck
Hunter B. Schenck provides legal services to individuals and businesses in the area of litigation. She completed her Juris Doctorate from the Penn State Dickinson School of Law in 2014.
Hunter has participated in multiple bench and jury trials while working at CGA Law Firm in both a solo and co-counsel capacity. She tried a week-long federal jury trial that resulted in a verdict of almost $1 million for the client. Hunter enjoys the opportunity to enter the courtroom and wants to help her clients obtain the best outcome for each case.
CGA’s Recent Articles
- Powers of Attorney and Determining Capacity
- Who Gets the Dog In the Divorce?
- A New Taxpayer Benefit from SECURE 2.0: Converting a 529 Plan to a Roth IRA
- The Importance of Seeking Bankruptcy Counsel Early
- Attorney Christine E. Nentwig Certified as a Federal Court Mediator for the United States District Court