|A durable Power of Attorney is probably the most useful tool that we use in estate planning. There are no substitutes for it. View this video by Attorney Tim Bupp to learn more about why a Power of Attorney is an essential document to have in place.|
A thoughtfully prepared estate plan that includes a Power of Attorney is not just beneficial to family members, it can provide tremendous peace of mind. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to have a plan in place.
Tim chairs the Firm’s Estate Law Section. He provides clients with specialized advice in Estate Planning, Business and tax planning, Real Estate transactions and related matters. He has advanced degrees in business administration, business taxation, and law, as well as certifications in estate planning and employee benefits taxation.
Tim has earned the designation of Certified Elder Law Attorney from the National Elder Law Foundation, the only ABA-approved Elder Law certification approved by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. As a CELA, Tim is recognized to have completed the training and practice required to be an expert in the field of elder law.
CGA’s Recent Posts
- Tickets Going Fast – Spring 2023 Employment Law Seminar
- Protecting Your Business from Litigation
- Attorney Jeff Rehmeyer Named to UPMC Memorial Hospital Advisory Board
- CGA Law Firm Assists Vail Resorts with Inclusion Initiative
- Supreme Court Hears Arguments on Biden Administration’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan