|For most people, estate planning requires just a few basic documents. View this video by Attorney Tim Bupp to learn more about why you need an Estate Planning Trust.
An Estate Planning Trust will help guide loved ones with the management of inherited money and other assets after you are gone. A thoughtfully prepared Estate Plan is not just beneficial to family members, it can provide tremendous peace of mind. You owe it to yourself and those you love to have a plan in place.
Tim chairs the Firm’s Estate Law Section. He provides clients with specialized advice in Estate Planning, Business and tax planning, Real Estate transactions and related matters. He has advanced degrees in business administration, business taxation, and law, as well as certifications in estate planning and employee benefits taxation.
Tim has earned the designation of Certified Elder Law Attorney from the National Elder Law Foundation, the only ABA-approved Elder Law certification approved by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. As a CELA, Tim is recognized to have completed the training and practice required to be an expert in the field of elder law.
CGA’s Recent Posts
- The Clock is Ticking – Obligate ARPA Funds Before the Deadline
- Why Bankruptcy Still Beats Debt Consolidation Loans in a High-Interest Environment
- CGA Law Firm is Proud to Announce the Election of Hunter B. Schenck to Shareholder
- The Corporate Transparency Act and Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting
- Attorney Derek. T. Maninfior Joins CGA Law Firm as Litigation Associate