Rebecca M. Shanaman is the Chair of CGA Law Firm’s Real Estate Practice Group; she focuses her practice on real estate law and business matters.
Rebecca is experienced in negotiating, drafting, and closing sophisticated business and commercial real estate transactions, including commercial purchase and sale agreements, commercial leases, asset purchase agreements, solar leases, and complex multi-member operating agreements. She also represents developers in all aspects of land developments, including due diligence and zoning issues. Rebecca also represents liquor license owners, sellers, and purchasers.
Rebecca received her Juris Doctor from Loyola University Chicago School of Law and her Bachelor of Arts from LaSalle University. She is a graduate of York Catholic High School. Rebecca currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Braided River Collective, the York County Bar Foundation and the Margaret E. Moul Foundation; she is the former Chair of Creative York.
Rebecca lives in York with her husband and their two children.
Direct Phone Number
- Braided River Collective, Board of Directors
- Creative York, Board of Directors, Past Chair
- Margaret E. Moul Foundation, Board of Directors
- Downtown Rotary, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- York County Bar Association
- Board of Directors
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law – 2004
- B.A., LaSalle University – 1999