The York County (PA) Bar Association/York County Bar Foundation held its Annual Dinner this past week.
Judge John Uhler was installed as President of the Bar Foundation.
Attorney Liliana Fisher received one of the Annual Pro Bono Awards given for exceptional Pro Bono Service in 2020, and Attorney Larry Young presented her with the award.
Attorneys John Flinchbaugh and Pete Solymos were recognized as 50 year YCBA members.
Attorneys Rees Griffiths and Dan Fennick were recognized as having retired.
Attorney Hunter Schenck received recognition as the outgoing Young Lawyer Section Chair.
Congratulations to all who received awards or were recognized!
CGA Recent Posts
- Powers of Attorney and Determining Capacity
- Who Gets the Dog In the Divorce?
- A New Taxpayer Benefit from SECURE 2.0: Converting a 529 Plan to a Roth IRA
- The Importance of Seeking Bankruptcy Counsel Early
- Attorney Christine E. Nentwig Certified as a Federal Court Mediator for the United States District Court