The York County (PA) Bar Association/York County Bar Foundation held its Annual Dinner this past week.
Judge John Uhler was installed as President of the Bar Foundation.
Attorney Liliana Fisher received one of the Annual Pro Bono Awards given for exceptional Pro Bono Service in 2020, and Attorney Larry Young presented her with the award.
Attorneys John Flinchbaugh and Pete Solymos were recognized as 50 year YCBA members.
Attorneys Rees Griffiths and Dan Fennick were recognized as having retired.
Attorney Hunter Schenck received recognition as the outgoing Young Lawyer Section Chair.
Congratulations to all who received awards or were recognized!
CGA Recent Posts
- CGA Law Firm Welcomes Paralegal Mollie Bolton
- The Central Penn Business Journal has Selected Devon Myers Kolomick, Attorney at CGA Law Firm as a Forty Under Forty Recipient
- Inherited IRAs are Not Protected from Judgment Creditors
- Updates on Student Loan Relief
- Become a Blood Booster with the Red Cross