The York County (PA) Bar Association/York County Bar Foundation held its Annual Dinner this past week.
Judge John Uhler was installed as President of the Bar Foundation.
Attorney Liliana Fisher received one of the Annual Pro Bono Awards given for exceptional Pro Bono Service in 2020, and Attorney Larry Young presented her with the award.
Attorneys John Flinchbaugh and Pete Solymos were recognized as 50 year YCBA members.
Attorneys Rees Griffiths and Dan Fennick were recognized as having retired.
Attorney Hunter Schenck received recognition as the outgoing Young Lawyer Section Chair.
Congratulations to all who received awards or were recognized!
CGA Recent Posts
- The Clock is Ticking – Obligate ARPA Funds Before the Deadline
- Why Bankruptcy Still Beats Debt Consolidation Loans in a High-Interest Environment
- CGA Law Firm is Proud to Announce the Election of Hunter B. Schenck to Shareholder
- The Corporate Transparency Act and Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting
- Attorney Derek. T. Maninfior Joins CGA Law Firm as Litigation Associate