|For most people, estate planning requires just a few basic documents. View this video by Attorney Tim Bupp to learn more about why you need a Last Will and Testament.|
A thoughtfully prepared Estate Plan is not just beneficial to family members, it can provide tremendous peace of mind. An Estate Plan with a Last Will and Testament will ensure that the money and other assets you have worked hard to accumulate are preserved and passed on to those you love and to the charitable organizations you care about.
You owe it to yourself and those you love to have a plan in place.
Tim chairs the Firm’s Estate Law Section. He provides clients with specialized advice in Estate Planning, Business and tax planning, Real Estate transactions and related matters. He has advanced degrees in business administration, business taxation, and law, as well as certifications in estate planning and employee benefits taxation.
Tim has earned the designation of Certified Elder Law Attorney from the National Elder Law Foundation, the only ABA-approved Elder Law certification approved by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. As a CELA, Tim is recognized to have completed the training and practice required to be an expert in the field of elder law.
CGA’s Recent Posts
- A New Taxpayer Benefit from SECURE 2.0: Converting a 529 Plan to a Roth IRA
- The Importance of Seeking Bankruptcy Counsel Early
- Attorney Christine E. Nentwig Certified as a Federal Court Mediator for the United States District Court
- The Future of EMS Service in Pennsylvania
- Do Your Constituents have the Right-to-Know what You Post on Social Media?